Select To Get Started:
Blount County Schools is now offering a secure site for former students and corporation to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Transcript, Test Scores
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
CURRENT STUDENTS MAY REQUEST TRANSCRIPT AND TEST SCORES PACKETS FREE OF CHARGE
|High School Transcript||$20.00 ea|
|Electronic Verification of Graduation||$20.00 ea|
- We can not provide duplicate diplomas or GED Certificates
- We can not provide your ASVAB scores.
William Blount High School Registrar
219 County Farm Road
Maryville, TN 37801
Heritage High School Registrar
3741 Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804
In addition to Heritage and William Blount High Schools, alumni of previous Blount County Schools prior to 1978 should contact the school into which their school was consolidated.
Heritage High School: Porter High School, Everett High School, Townsend High School, Walland High School
William Blount High School: Friendsville High School, Lanier High School
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM